View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 12:22 AM   #1329
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
With me away from my normal WWE game (which might be lost forever if I can't get my PC fixed), I've started a new scenario on the laptop I'm using.

Basically, I'm taking the reigns of the WWF in June of 2001. I'm set to book the Invasion and beyond. Right now, I plan on starting it off the way it was originally intended: WWF and WCW will be two separate entities, however the KOTR tourney will be interbrand. Each show will have its own wing of the tournament, and the KOTR PPV will see the semifinals as well as an interpromotional final match. That's when the war will really start.

However, unlike in WWE, my Invasion will probably more resemble the Raw/SD feud from a couple years ago - faces and heels working together for the common good of their promotion, rather than the WWF all being face and WCW all being heel.

I've made 4 signings to start off and try and help beef WCW up a bit: Reno and Johnny The Bull (to complete the NBT), Big Vito, and Rey Mysterio Jr. Expect more guys to be coming in with time...especially since I have no competition outside of 3 small shitty promotions. In fact, the biggest challenge with this game will probably be dealing with the egos and relationships among some of the people I'll be bringing in.

Smackdown will be re-named Thunder and will be WCW's show. Expect ratings to suck at first because a lot of the inherited WCW guys are un-over as shit but I don't want to just bring in every big name I plan on bringing in just yet.

Also gonna have to work on the titles. The Hardcore Title has a 0 image (yes, 0)...and the Light Heavyweight Title is only at 40. I've got 15 titles in the promotion right now as well (though the ECW ones are suspended)
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote