Thread: Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 08:54 AM   #190
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
A brief synopsis of what I experienced last night:

Went to a side gig to steal some shit of a Russian mobster. Got into his apartment and killed him silently with a throwing knife.

Intentionally spotted by his melee bodyguard to test combat. She breaks out her mantis blades, I do the same. Typically, mantis blade fights weren't long, 1-2 hits. This was a full on fight with blocks, dodges and counters. It was great!

I go to exit and find there's another guard - armed. He finds cover behind a pillar and starts firing - nice. I am not specced into any guns, so I equipped an SMG and sprayed. Missed him, but he did move to flank.

Took him out and there's a fucking shootout in the lobby. Figuring it was my doing because of what I just did, I walked into the lobby armed. They gave no fucks about me and was instead a rival gang fight. The apartments were run by the Russians. and the Tyger Claws just pulled up (their car was on the sidewalk, parked in a rushed fashion) walked in and started blasting, killing everyone in the lobby.

On my way to the next mission, there was a police chase that ended up with both parties getting out of their cars, running through town and having a shootout.

Shit's crazy.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote