View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 07:10 AM   #286
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Match fixtures announced. They've not exactly made it a mystery who is winning A Block. Okada/White headline night 1. Then Tana/White night 2. That tells me White may well go over Okada. But after night 2 (where Okada faces Fale), the rest of A Block is headlined by Okada. So that's 8 of 9 A Block nights he'll be headlining with the story likely being that he's regaining his form after being a bit mopey on the Kizuna shows. Tana will be kept strong enough in the standings to make the Tana/Okada night 9 match a win-and-in type deal, but yeah...Okada's going to the finals. Seems like a near lock.

B Block however is still wide open and way more interesting in terms of how it may shake out. They went the expected/correct route in saving the best for last with the Golden Lovers battle headlining night 9. But there are a billion ways they could go. It could be a win-and-in scenario with both guys with Naito, ZSJ, or someone else in a position to pass them in a draw. I'll stick with my initial prediction of Okada over Ibushi in the finals but it's a wide open Block
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote