View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 11:10 AM   #2944
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
It's Hot Button time with everyone's favorite host the WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Former Cruiserweight Champion-Elect Michael Hotbody! He apologizes for not being on SmackDown! but he's been meeting with his lawyers AROUND THE CLOCK looking to make the cage match between he and Jordan Demiras null and void! As much as Hotbody pays his lawyers, he expected results and he expected them days ago! Sadly, Hotbody is surrounded by morons! He's not giving up though because he has one last card to play and it's one that he had hoped to not use but there aren't that many options left. Appealing to Demiras is a waste of time because he's so full of nonsense self-righteous indignation that he won't listen to reason. So with that said, Hotbody is asking Lisa Benton to come out right now and hear him out and she had better not think about casting him aside because he'll sit in the middle of the ring and hold up the show!

Lisa Benton eventually comes out, not in the mood to put up with anymore of Hotbody's nonsense. She lets him know that everything is already official. The ink is dry, the tickets have been sold, and the cage is on its way. There's no getting out of it unless Hotbody wants to surrender the belt so he needs to quit wasting everyone's time. Hotbody is undeterred because he really, really, really, REALLY doesn't want to go through with it. Benton needs to consider the harm that might come to Demiras being trapping inside a cage with Hotbody, with nowhere to go! Loverboy will be quite useless to Benton and it will all be on her head!

"THAT'S IT! I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY IF YOU SAY ONE MORE WORD ABOUT ME AND DEMIRAS HAVING AN AFFAIR I WILL STRIP YOU OF THE TITLE AND FIRE YOU RIGHT NOW! YOU got yourself into this mess and YOU can get yourself out of it if you're the great champion you tell everyone you are! I AM SICK OF THE WHINING! You WILL go through with this match on Sunday or you can find yourself another job. END OF STORY!"

With that she slams her microphone down and looks to leave but Hotbody drops on the ground and grabs her leg refusing to let go and actually BEGS to cancel the match. It's quite the pathetic scene. Finally, Benton kicks him off and simply shakes her head. Hotbody is FURIOUS. "You know what? Forget favoritism and incompetence; the main reason you're doing all of this is because YOU'RE A VINDICTIVE BITCH!!!"

Benton walks back towards Hotbody and leans into his mic and simply says, "And don't you forget it." With that she takes her leave ignoring Hotbody's continued pleas. Finally he gives up and turns his attention to Zed Jones and puts the blame on him. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! All you had to do last week was beat Jordan Demiras! THAT'S ALL YOU HAD TO DO! YOU HAD ONE JOB!!! I'M SURROUNDED BY MORONS!" Zed gives Hotbody an annoyed look but Hotbody isn't finished. "DON'T LOOK AT ME THAT WAY! YOU SCREWED UP!!! YOU SCREWED ME!!!" Zed looks really uncomfortable and simply walks away from Hotbody leaving the champion alone and in disbelief.

Hotbody definitely is the type of person to get on his hands and knees and beg like a coward. I love a heel who is so pathetic that even his right hand mand takes the abuse one time too many and is just like "fuck this shit".

I'm reminded of The Miz blaming Alex Riley for his shortcomings, firing him, Riley finally snapping and the crowd going apeshit for the whole thing. They made Riley look like a star in the making........then of course it became clear not too long after that Riley actually sucked. Great look, decent charisma, killer entrance theme - just a shame he had to wrestle.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote