View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 09:09 PM   #4705
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Godfall. Said I was gonna wait for the discount bin but I got it 25 bucks off so meh, snagged it. Very pretty. But you can tell they focused on making this a tech showpeice. Fast loads, super detailed textures and lighting effects, character models with more polygons than you've ever seen. But it's shallow and repetitive. Dont get me wrong, the gameplay is actually rather good once you acclimate to how to stay focused on enemies without getting turned around or off target. Gotta lot of different systems running and different ways to kill enemies that make it engaging. But the core loop is run through this area, look around and loot stuff if you want, do objective, back to base. And theres 2 ppl at your base and they are the only people you interact with ever. The story is almost nonexistent. And while the areas are pretty you can only run around the same confusing level doing different missions but killing the same enemies and picking up the same treasures so many times, especially when you consider there is no map. I imagine I am somewhere around half way through the game at this point and honestly it would be great if they would give me a better reason for doing what I'm doing in game and add a couple more environments or something. And a map. As it is its just so so.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote