View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 02:33 PM   #1308
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Alright, well here's the Anarchy Rulz results:

-To get the fans warmed up before the show, they were treated to an ECW Rules tag team match between Doring & Roadkill and the Chair Swinging Freaks, which Doring & Roadkill won. **3/4, 68% Overall

-Lance Storm pinned Johnny Swinger. Afterwards, Justin Credible came out and The Impact Players delivered a beatdown. **3/4, 72% Overall

-Mick Foley pinned Test to become the new ECW Hard Bastard champion. **1/2, 77% Overall. Afterwards, Tommy Dreamer came out and attacked both guys, which led to...

-Tommy Dreamer pinning Mick Foley to become the new ECW Hard Bastard champion. **1/2, 72% Overall

-The bWo defeated Finlay, Muhammad Hassan, and Rene Dupree when Nova pinned Dupree. **1/2, 73% Overall

-CM Punk defeated Kurt Angle in an Iron Man Match to retain the ECW Television Championship. ***1/4, 87% Overall Rating. Nowhere near as good as I thought it would be.

-Rob Van Dam and Sabu won the Undisputed Tag Team Titles over MNM and Edge & Christian in a Ladder Match. ****, 91% Overall

-Raven delivered an interview. 87% Overall. Will he walk out of Anarchy Rulz as champion????

-No. Chris Jericho cheated to defeat Raven and retain the Undisputed Title. ***1/4, 91% Overall

82% Overall Rating...thanks mainly to the back end of the card. The show was nowhere near as good as I thought it'd be.

1.91 Buy Rate

-----------

It's also the end of the month, which brings these notes:

-I'm crushing TNA on a weekly basis

-Dusty Rhodes is back from rehab

-Raven has decided to become a non wrestler!

-A ton of people need their contracts re-upped
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote