View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 06:05 PM   #2308
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
NJPW revealed the full field of competitors and bracket for this year's New Japan Cup.

Okada vs. Shingo and Ishii vs. SANADA should be fantastic but the right side of the bracket looks pretty weak compared to the left side.
I dont know if I agree there, looks like Ospreay / Sabre, Ishii / Nagata & White / Tanahashi in round 2 which seems pretty stacked compared to the left side. YOSHI / Finlay has potential to be better than expected. Heel Cobb / Heel Evil, Suzuki / KENTA, Naito / Yano and whatever combination we end up with from Okada / Shingo / Taichi / Goto dont really live up to the sum of the parts imo. Poor Naito looks like hes going to have to face EVIL for the 1000th time even though he pleaded not to have New Japan put us through it ever again while feels to me that the winner of Okada / Shingo seems pretty much set to win the whole thing.

Whats going on with Makabe lately? He's at all the shows but he very rarely seems to work.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote