View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 12:25 AM   #1100
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I started playing an EWR game a while back as World Xtreme Wrestling, with the intention of working my way up to WWE (just to see how the company would change by the time I got there). I worked at WXW for a while, then I did one show for NJUSA, then a couple for CMLL. I was at ROH for a couple of months, then went to TNA. And the week that XPlosion's contract was running out, I got the call from WWE.

So, now I'm on the SmackDown before WrestleMania, and I'm doing the entire card as RAW vs. SmackDown.

Chris Benoit (World Champion) vs. Kurt Angle (WWE Champion)
Rob Van Dam (United States Champion) vs. Triple H (Intercontinental Champion)
Edge & Christian (World Tag Champions) vs. Dudley Boyz (WWE Tag Champions)
Bill Goldberg vs. The Undertaker
Chris Jericho vs. Eddie Guerrero
Shawn Michaels vs. John Bradshaw Layfield
Rey Mysterio (Cruiserweight Champion) vs. Ric Flair (who is retiring)
Lita (Women's Champion), Stacy, Molly, & Trish vs. Stephanie, Torrie, Jackie, and Dawn Marie

When I started as WWE, I demoted everyone to OVW (except UT, HHH, and HBK... Damn creative control), and then called up all the guys that Danny Davis recommended. So, my rosters are small, but it's full of the top guys.

I bought out a couple of indy feds, so after WrestleMania, when I re-align the rosters, I'm going to be debuting a TON of new talent including:

AJ Styles, Jamie Noble, Simon Diamond, Spanky, and Michael Modest who will have to work with open contracts for a while, since they have Japanese touring commitments.

Hopefully Mania goes off well. I've really been trying to hype these matches, so I think it will. Plus I'm only using main eventers (except for the tag and women's matches).
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote