View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 03:14 PM   #145
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Not sure if the actual brackets have been released, but here’s what I’d go with:

Gunther, Rey, Ilja and Drew make it to your quarters. Gunther beats Rey and Ilja beats Drew with help from CM Punk. This gives Ilja that little babyface boost. The SmackDown side sees LA Knight beat Santos in the first round, which leads to Santos costing LA Knight a match to Hayes, who loses to Andrade in the SmackDown semis — setting up Gunther vs. Andrade as your men’s final. LA Knight and Santos have a cage match on the Saudi SmackDown.

Naomi wins the women’s tournament defeating Asuka in the final. Zoey Stark beats Shayna and there’s a handshake between the partners. Asuka, however, has no problem accepting help from Kairi Sane, drawing more political lines in Damage Ctrl.

Gunther makes a perfect King of the Ring. Naomi winning is an achievement for her that doesn’t mean carrying a championship and defending it week-in, week-out. I think they could market her quite well in the spot. I can see her going into a full feud with Nia at some point, where Nia destroys her crown.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote