View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 04:33 AM   #15668
Ben Rodrigues

Ben Rodrigues is good (20,000+)Ben Rodrigues is good (20,000+)Ben Rodrigues is good (20,000+)Ben Rodrigues is good (20,000+)Ben Rodrigues is good (20,000+)Ben Rodrigues is good (20,000+)Ben Rodrigues is good (20,000+)Ben Rodrigues is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
WWE put a lot of curation into their women’s scene. Sasha was a big benefactor of that. When you think about her greatest matches, they usually involve someone who is actually a really good worker themselves. The exception might have been that main event with Bianca, given Bianca’s experience level, but that would have gotten top attention from agents.

I’d probably rank her fourth of the Horsewomen, although she was possibly the most “exciting” for a while because of the presentation they gave her.

Her promo wasn’t AWFUL. It was very generic, hit the usual beats, didn’t really get anyone hyped. I think her invoking Eddie Guerrero is a bit much at this point too. But it had no positive effect on the ratings. Sasha Banks was a star in context of the WWE. Mercedes Mone feels like the performer has hit hard times and is clinging to relevancy.
Her work in NXT was fantastic and I had her ahead of the other three. They dropped the ball with her losing the three way at Wrestlemania and never really recovered. Followed by bad booking, short title reigns and injuries I'll admit the other three did eventually overtake her.
Ben Rodrigues is offline   Reply With Quote