View Single Post
Old 01-22-2024, 04:48 AM   #15567
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
Sting’s last match being against the Young Bucks is a total dud.
News section reckons it was Stings call, if thats who he wants more power to him I guess. They will bump there asses off for him I'm sure, there interactions with Darby will be wild, but its an odd fit.

In a perfect world (for me) Sting would have made a run at a heel MJF for the World title but fall short. This leads to Darby beating MJF and then offering Sting a shot at the title, Sting falls short and retires. But it sounds like Stings not up to a singles run and I guess that scenario or sone like it robs him of his farewell tour.

The man can do as he pleases in my book so if he wants the Bucks I hope he goes out on a good show. He does seem to like jumping off high shit in this run so that might fit well with the Bucks and Darby.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote