View Single Post
Old 01-12-2024, 03:26 PM   #15555
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Rodrigues View Post
I see heaps of stuff on Wardlow dropping off but what about Hook? He was quite over a few years ago... don't hear much about him now.
Hooks an interesting one, he was real hot there for a while and he really wasnt doing a lot just squashes and kind of built as a bad ass despite his size. His promo work is clunky, his ring works pretty clean and keeps improving but hes so small while working a bigger mans style I'm not sure how far it can take him. I will say he seems strong AF, some of his suplexes are impressive!

I'm curious how they handle him vs. Joe, I see no way Hook beats him. Given Joes a new champ anything but Joe over pretty strong seems silly. Maybe we get the old Joe hits him with all hes got, totally in control but Hook wont die and gains respect type deal.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote