View Single Post
Old 11-14-2023, 11:31 PM   #113
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchables View Post
i am also glad to see the miz getting another push. i hope he's the one to break gunther's reign

nice li'l achievement award for him, like rey's recent US title run

he doesn't need the belt or the accolade, and he doesn't need to have a super long reign or anything, but it'd be a nice acknowledgment for how hard he's worked putting over other people for a while
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
I know I've been pushing for more to be done with The Miz since he is more talented than half the other guys they try to push.... but face Miz is always just weird. "lol" if face Miz turns out to be the one to beat Gunther.
I don't have any problems with this... on paper...

The problem is if they do what they did last time Miz turned face, which was the stupid-ass babyface pandering to the Nth degree thing which is antithetical to Miz being Miz. He can be a babyface and still be a cocky dick. And hopefully, with the recent goings-on with AEW, he doesn't bust out with figure fours this time either.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote