View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 05:23 PM   #2261
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
“Lawmen: Bass Reeves” is finally streaming.
El Vaquero and Drave this is another very specific Western by Taylor Sheridan so you will want to see it at some point.
I have seen one episode, it looks and feels like it will head in the right direction, it was allegedly going to join the Yellowstone/1883 universe but Sheridan decided against it in pursuit of a more faithful and coherent storyline. Already he is mixing fact with supposition and it is a sight to see.

The cast in the first episode is lead by three actors who have all earned an will likely deliver a career masterpiece. Barry Pepper in particular, he really has had a long and storied career. It’s just excellent casting to put him up against Oyelowo and to put Oyelowo up with Wigham earlier. I imagine the series follows Oyelowo as he tracks Pepper given the circumstances of the opener, but it’s a weekly 8-parter so it has plenty of hours left to go.

I’m watching episode 2 tonight, if it isn’t spectacular I will be surprised.

Taylor Sheridan is an industry on his own.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote