View Single Post
Old 09-26-2023, 07:01 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 151

Good morning, everyone. We're just about set to close out September and bring on a new month. Maybe this time around, the bowl will be a bit more generous during October and give us some quality horror titles. Actually, I think I might have already blown the load in that department. Oh, well. We'll just have to wait and see. Nevertheless, we did tackle some horror last week, in a sense, as we looked back on Konami's Super Castlevania 4. Does it have enough to be considered one of the best of the series, if not THE best? How does it fare in comparison to the rest of the leaderboard? Behold, my fellow TPWWers....

Super Castlevania 4 ends up being a bit rude, knocking Uncharted 2: Among Thieves from its previous position and taking it over for itself, as it enjoys a very respectable 4.16 overall score. That's going to be enough to make it our highest-ranked Castlevania game so far.

We've had ourselves a pretty good run of quality games these past few weeks. It'd be a shame for it to end now, but ultimately it's going to come down to you and your opinions, despite what the bowl has in store for us this week. Speaking of which, what's next for us?

Here we go. It's time to dust off that Dreamcast again as we go poking around the house of Sega looking through its treasure trove. Let's lace up those blades and rattle those spray cans and piss off the establishment. It's Jet Set Radio! Is there enough substance and style here to warrant praise? Or should it be forgotten amongst Sega's library? Let's hear what you have to say, folks. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote