View Single Post
Old 09-23-2023, 12:33 PM   #68803
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I couldn’t find the NXT thread, but I decided to watch some this week since they seem to be putting effort in. Some thoughts:

SPOILER: show

* Becky Lynch looks like she’s had some work done.

* Wrestling fans are fucking disgusting.

* Becky is kind of obnoxious on the mic.

* Hate how wrestlers all get their personalized graphics.

* Tiffany Stratton needs some polish. She should pay Nia Jax to be extra backup at No Mercy against Becky and then Becky should bring Jade Cargill in.

* The Family’s shtick seems so antiquated. I hate how that shit is filmed. Just be people. I was reading that Stacks, or whatever they call him, was trained by Tom Prichard. They’ve probably got a future, just ease up on the stereotype. Los Lotharios being in NXT is a good thing.

* Trick Williams can talk. He and Dominik were a cut above everyone else on this show so far.

* Noam Dar is doing a Matrix thing and I’ve got no fucking clue why. That movie is almost 25 years old. Unless they are going to WBD. One of the women with Noam has a good look even in the obnoxious gimmick.

* Butch and Tyler Bate was a bit goofy for what I imagined them doing, but some good stuff. Hope this leads to Butch winning the Heritage Cup and The Brawling Brutes backing him up against Gallus.

After this I had to take a break. It wasn’t horrible, but the “acting” on the show is so bad. Everyone is green, but that’s kind of a problem. They really need to dial back on some of these gimmicks too. Makes it way harder to care about the ring stuff.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote