View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 03:37 AM   #2151
El Vaquero de Infierno
Sisukas Mies

El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I finished the second season of Foundation last night. I didn't think it was as good as the first season, but still entertaining.

I also recently finished re-watching the first season of Lost in Space. I remember really enjoying it the first time round, but on the second go it ended up being used as background noise. I'm now on to the second season, which I haven't seen.

I've decided to go a bit old school and I'm watching the first season of the 80s series, Robin of Sherwood. It is probably the best adaptation of Robin Hood, being grittier than other incarnation, along with its use of atmosphere and pagan mythology. Its from the 80s, so there is a certain level of cheese involved, but if you can get past that, the series is a must-watch.

I have also begun the second season of Good Omens.
El Vaquero de Infierno is offline   Reply With Quote