View Single Post
Old 09-13-2023, 12:22 AM   #39
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
Coming up on what I believe is the final mission. Made some pretty monumental choices and was told when it was the "final round".

Didn't do many side quests, though I think I'm going to take the time to do that. I was level 18 killing level 30 enemies. The damn explosive SMG with a 250 fire rate is STILL wiping the floors with everything. I'll never get rid of that gun.

Given that yo're so far into the main quest you may want to just finish it and do sidequest and sandbox stuff in subsequent playthroughs. I say that because of how new game + actually works.

The following doesn't have any story spoilers. It just explains how the mechanics of new game + works in regards to what carries over. But I'll tag it regardless.

SPOILER: show
None of your items, ships, or outposts carry over. Your level and all the skills you've levelled transfer over. Your powers are where it gets interesting. You can only get so many powers in a single playthrough. However in new game + you keep your existing powers and can add more. Additionally you can upgrade the powers from your last playthrough. So you can can keep rush through the main story over and over until you're basically a space god.

So based on how far you already are, you might want to just finish and restart so you can explore with more powers. It's a matter of preference though.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote