View Single Post
Old 07-17-2023, 11:23 PM   #33
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Keeping up with the Noid tradition of not watching shows and sharing my opinion on them...I think tonight's episode of Monday Night RAW was a fucking banger! GUNTHER's chop fest is a treat for the senses and who doesn't love to see Riddle get his ass handled to him? Classic Vince booking.

Sonya Deville proved that she was ready for the main event with her stellar performance in her feud against Mandy Rose. I know who's going to ejaculate over the women's tag strap tonight...it ain't Matt Cardona...wink wink.

I was instantly hooked on Valhalla when she stood up to D Bryan and his indifference to "gay meat" and prejudice towards Southerners. It's surreal to see how low the Viking Raiders have stooped over the years. American Alpha Academy is a terrible act and should be disbanded ASAP.

I love that they're giving Baszler wins on tv considering how low she'd stooped on the card over the years since her debut against Lynch a few years ago. It's sad to see Nikki fumble after the demise of her terrible superhero in training gimmick. Can't believe they actually put the women's world title on her during that period. I'd rather sit through ten Khali reigns with Poonjabi prison matches on all flagship shows for the rest of the year.

I fucking hate how they're massacaring my boy Shin. And what the fuck is up with his outfits? He use to look badass in NJPW and NXT. This is some bullshit if you ask me. Bronson Reed is never going to amount to anything more than ze typical Big Show, Kane, Umanga role. Sad but true.

I'm already over Sami and Owens' shtick. It stinks and they need to do something worthwhile. They stripped Sami of his personality when he turned and Owens is slipping into cringe comedy territory. Why is he so insistent on appeasing the marks?

In closing, this was easily the best Monday Night RAW in ages. Bangers-galore! What a time to be a WWE fan. Even WWF diva Trish is making appearances. Halayliya...there's a God!
GD is offline   Reply With Quote