Thread: Diablo IV
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 08:37 AM   #86
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepholio View Post
And I'm telling you that as someone who has thrown builds around, made multiple fully upgraded sets of gear, has every aspect available from drops...gold is meaningless once you get to WT4 for anything other than enchanting. You will find yourself with gear sets for any build you want pretty quickly and then it will become the slog of the 1 in a million chance to upgrade a single item by a few points on something. All you'll be doing is hoarding a never ending supply of gold because you already have everything. One run through a t4 nm dungeon will get you enough trash rares to sell that youll have gold to do multiple full respecs.

Mats are so plentiful that I already have more than I would need through season 20 even if I never get another mat again.

This is not subjective. Gold is plentiful in ENDGAME. Where you aren't. When you can do a full respec and gear set after every dungeon there is no way you don't have enough gold. Unless you stop every 2 minutes to do a full change, you will have enough gold. And if you play like that you are probably the only person on Earth who does.

In regards to the T3 capstone boss one shotting you, it is absolutely because of your level. Nothing you do will change that facet of the battle until you get at least to 65, and realistically 67. There is a level difference penalty at play there. However, that penalty doesn't apply the same to your offense. You just need to kill it faster or like you said dance around. This is the same battle that made me respec from minions to bone spear. I went off and farmed a half ass set of gear to upgrade for a few minutes, respecced, and I one shot the boss. Within an hour of going to T4 I was already at the point that I either 1 or 2 shot every elite/boss in the game outside of world bosses/ubers.

Yeah, did it at 60, solo, in under 10 seconds. Running around in Torment with everything at 73+ is...... fun.

Last edited by drave; 07-10-2023 at 09:25 AM.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote