View Single Post
Old 06-30-2023, 10:05 AM   #3426
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The worker relationships in my save data were pretty lazily done. In fairness, the updates are done by one guy over at EWBattleground and he does monthly updates. That's already enough work without bothering to keep changing worker relationships.

For instance I see no Loyalty ones for tag partners. The 2 teams within Dark Order (Evil Uno/Stu Grayson, Alex Reynolds/John Silver) have been teaming for 17 years and 12 years respectively. FTR are definitely loyal etc. Feel like these ones should've been in there. No friendships either.

But they do have Love relationships for the couples and blood relatives for those it applies to.

I don't see any adverse relationships except for one guy......

They don't even all fit on the screen (Nick Jackson is underneath). I'm kinda shocked they didn't make Colt Cabana a hate relationship really.

Is it any wonder why I've basically kept The Elite, Jericho, and Mox away from Punk? I kinda doubt I'll put the title on him since he'll likely never win it again in real life, but I wonder if morale in the company would tank among my top guys if I put it on Punk. Low key want to create a second save file just to see.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote