View Single Post
Old 06-30-2023, 03:33 AM   #3424
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by Bubba and Stix

For shits and giggles I decided to check for any updates as far as relationships between workers go. Here is what the game has decided for some of the workers:

Adrian Gallagher is loyal to Nate Exley. Not surprising considering their partnership.

Aphrodite loves some schmuck named Marc Godecker who isn't even on the fucking roster.

Arianna dislikes Marcus Dean, who is also not on the fucking roster.

Blaine Bellamey dislikes Robbie Greer. That's your fucking partner, dipshit.

Brody Lee hates El Siliencio. Why? He doesn't say anything.

Cameron Harper is friends with Taylor Matheny. She WAS on the roster way back when.

Clayton North is friends with Tiger Mulligan. HOW ARE YOU FUCKERS INTERACTING?!?

Doug Michaels is evidently a blood relative to Emilio London. Half-siblings maybe?

Drakken is friends with Tokyo Kid. Well that's sweet. You'd think my teams would be like Adrian and Exley, gelling and being bros and shit.

El Silencio reciprocates the hatred from Brody Lee. I wonder what happened there.

Galino & Farnes apparently hate each other also. This is making me worry.

Joey Dillinger is friends with Big Coburn. Do my teams just not talk to each other in the back and they need to seek out companionship with people outside of the company?

Justin Mitchell has loyalty to Randy Ellis. See? That's more like it.

L.A. Xander dislikes Devin Nash. I doubt he'd even still be alive at this point, but sure, I can see someone disliking him. Oh, wait, DEVIN Nash? My bad...

Lisa Benton is friends with Mike Preston, yet another fuck not on my roster. I hope none of these fucks are going to try to pressure me into hiring their buddies. Can't you and Riott just seek a close, close intimate relationship with each other?

Matt Riley is loyal to Sweet Dreams. Well go fuck off and leave and go be with her if you want it so much.

Nathan Quinn is another fucker making friends with someone not under contract: Mike Majors. I will not be signing him.

Robbie Greer dislikes Lindsey. She's not on the roster, bro. Get over it.

Stephan Q. Sterling is friends with Blazin' Benny Chong and James Watkins, who are two more people not under contract.

Vivian Merrick is friends with J.J. Johnston. Woman, I surrounded you with two guys and it's like you don't even give a shit.

Wu and Tokyo Kid dislike each other. Fuck you all, you bunch of ingrates.

Zachary Vale is loyal to Plague. HOW?!?!? He hasn't been on my roster since fucking 3.0 and you were a God damn training camp worker!!!

And that about does it. I only checked the main roster, but I'll give NXT a looksee sometime and see how little sense I make of what may be going over there.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote