View Single Post
Old 06-23-2023, 10:09 PM   #3411
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by the patient in Operation

I have to laugh at a dude with the moniker of "The Wrestler". As opposed to what, the Bassist?

I have to ask if you went to the AI again to come up with the report because this was a very different presentation. Like there was an actual storytelling element to each match breakdown. That's quite scary when you think about it if that's the case. All you have to do is give the thing a few points and the thing churns out some great captivating shit.

I would absolutely play up Joe being angry over not being victorious on the same show where Punk stole the show and came out on top. I don't think there's a reason to not extend this program out, especially if you're not in a rush to do Punk/MJF. It's some easy stars at the very least.

But stars were definitely the theme with this show. Plus you got that overall rating in the high 80s, which is always a win. It blows that you can't get all of these guys locked down but if nothing else, it almost makes the show that much more special. I still remember my one SummerSlam show from way back when getting a 98% overall rating and I've been chasing it ever since.

The elusive 5-star match is the result of high stats, similar styles, charisma up the ass from both competitors, and good morale. In real life I imagine Danielson and Okada can get there in their sleep but this is the game we're talking about. It has its fickle moments and knows how to disappoint you in the worst ways.

A guy losing overness always hurts because you want to do what you can to get it back up and there's not always a guaranteed way to do it, other than a feud, but that takes a while. When I did the finish to Jenna/Faith in the Iron Woman Match, I knew the handshake was going to hurt Jenna because she was still a heel basically, but I was confident she'd regain those points with the face turn and subsequent feud against Naomi and Eclypse.

So with this show taken care of, and the fact that you need to do PPV events every month despite the real AEW not following the same format, what's next for you? Do you have your own names for the shows that aren't on the real life schedule?
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote