View Single Post
Old 06-15-2023, 12:01 PM   #3381
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Great shit as always in this one. Plenty of snowflakes all over the place, must be great to live in a hypothetical future where everyone just rules ass and everything is must-see appointment television. You fuckers would get the full 6 hours a week outta me

That ***** rating in the tag match, despite Galino & Farnes not having charisma is interesting. I'm still not entirely sure the extent to which charisma plays in vs. talent meshing well and, most importantly, overness.

If everyone is over, the crowd will always be shit hot and it'll impact the ratings in kind even beyond just the Crowd Reaction setting. Even way back in the day where the last version of EWR came out in 2003, I had to keep Hogan's annoying ass employed because he was guaranteed like a 90+ crowd rating every single match or segment he was in no matter how much of a slug he was in the ring. But I had to make sure he was facing reasonably over people to get him to agree to do the job. FACK HOGAN

Nice to see Ozzy's heel turn. Ozzy Mandias just FEELS like a heel name anyway.

Loved the Haven/Dark segment. Just really epic verbiage being thrown around. Poor Haven getting his ass whooped though. He needs some retribution!
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote