View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 03:29 AM   #3373
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by Avril Lavigne's eyeliner

There are solutions to the problem of too many people on your roster, especially if they're not really worth putting on TV. At some point, Tony or whoever has to be the boss and cut his losses. Rotating people out might seem like a fine idea, but what if you wind up with a dude who just absolutely catches fire with the audience? Yeah, doing another show sounds good but it's going to depend on who you put on there and how that affects the others. I presume Dynamite is still the flagship show, right?

I need to see if I can resume my report writing on Monday. I've got Raw in the books and your selections for the Slammys helps majorly with Superstars. Street Fighter 6 has been demanding my attention, and that's stretched thin as it is. Sadly, I'm not keen on the idea of using an AI. Writing was always my strong point and it's the best avenue for my creative juices, so typing shit up for the shows doesn't bother me. Hotbody in particular is great to write for as I kind of live vicariously through him. Fucker gets to make out with Luscious.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote