View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 12:14 AM   #3370
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Some housekeerping: In EWR, I had to set AEW Collision up before I started my save. But I used autobook to do the first two episodes so that I can set up the booking of the first REAL episode of it for June 17th.

At some point shortly after that show starts, I plan on doing a roster split between Dynamite and Collision, as it'll be easier for me to manage my huge roster and give everyone some appropriate shine. Anyone that I'm "benching" to sell an angle or rotate out for a while gets turned into a Manager so they don't have a morale hit.

Rampage will turn firmly into a C-show and mostly be a chance to get guys and gals I'm not using much on the main shows reps akin to Heat, Velocity, Superstars or any other C-show of yesteryear.

Also, my save originally had all of the ROH Titles in the game. I chose to delete those belts. While AEW is actually running ROH as a standalone show right now, I don't want to run another company on top of everything else I'm doing. In my game's headcanon, any ROH titles held by ROH wrestlers will be gradually lost offscreen and those wrestlers will then be fully dedicated to the AEW side of the business.

In-game, Ring of Honor is the name assigned to the development territory where I'm shoving tons of young workers to see if anyone can grow into something usable.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote