View Single Post
Old 05-29-2023, 01:40 PM   #3355
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by the $2 bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Vito View Post
Hotbody’s intro is now up to 9 lines if I read it on my iPhone love it
Believe me, it's only going to get worse/better after the Slammys and Bragging Rights.

Quote:
Ian Moore’s return got a pop out of me. I remember his name from one of the really old save files back in the day, close to 20 years ago now. Love the idea that so many of these guys retired and stuck around as occasional on-air authority figures.
Moore was probably my greatest prospect that the game developed for me. I obviously kept him in training until everything was maxed out but he had a natural charisma stat of 97 right off the bat. If I'm remembering correctly, it was him who unified the two world titles at my iteration of WrestleMania 40, which marked the end of the split rosters era. I also picked him to be the guy to break the 3-year+ undefeated streak of this one douche heel in Chris Sylvain, so I had a lot of confidence in him and it warms my heart that I can still get mileage out of him. He's in his late 50's though, so I'm not foreseeing any in-ring action for him anytime soon.

Quote:
Raw was weird because it didn’t seem like a total DUD show but it did seem some ratings were lower than usual. Superstars was all steam ahead.
I'm blaming the charisma ratings for some of the participants involved. They can really drag down the crowd reaction unless they're propped up by more engaging workers. I'm hoping to get SmackDown! done tonight.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote