View Single Post
Old 05-16-2023, 04:12 PM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 132

Oof, boy howdy, did this slip my mind or what? Got my mind on another project and we're also worrying about these thunderstorms. But never fear! Lateness aside, we shall be getting down to business with Rate the Game: Week 132!!! It's been some rough sailing with a selection of games that haven't really set the board on fire. The Secret of Mana from last week is looking like it's not going to fare any better. Let's have a look....

With an overall score of 2.2, The Secret of Mana comes oh-so close to unseating Ghosts n' Goblins from its position as the lowest scored game of the pack.

We must press on, however, in our quest to find the cream of the crop of the gaming world. Can we break this streak of games that have been below average? Speak to us, bowl!

Well, look at that. This week we go back to the arcades with one the biggest staples of said establishments. It's yet another take on the beat-'em'up genre from Konami, the Marvel mutant coin-guzzler, X-Men! Whether it's the 4-player version or the fully loaded 6-player machine, this game needs your take on it and your rating! How was this excursion from the merry mutants? Let's do that rating thing and we'll see you next week.

Sorry for the delay.

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote