View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 07:06 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 129

Good morning, everyone! I'm feeling a little bit under the weather right now. Hopefully it'll go away as I hate being sick for extended periods of time. I figured I crank this bad boy out fairly early, that way it's not hanging over my head. We tackled Killer Instinct 2 last week and it is now the moment that it is placed on our leaderboard. Take it away....

Well, not only is it not an elite contender, it manages to do even WORSE than its predecessor, with a 2.6 overall score and a cushy spot near the bottom. I blame the lack of Thunder.

We can't worry about that right now. It's time to continue this love train to its next destination. Whatever will it be this week???

The bowl has spoken! It's time to go back to Capcom's past with an interesting title in its library: Bionic Commando for the Nintendo Entertainment System! Capcom is known for its stellar hits, so this one must be a doozy, no? Let's do the rating thing and we'll see you next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote