View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 01:39 PM   #3276
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
The Gonzo Bomb isn't what I think it is, right?
Probably not.

Quote:
Sorry, but Buddy Matthews is such a jobber name, I think. I'd need to see him to really make a fair call because I feel like I'm being mean. I at least know Cole and his history before moving on up to the majors.

He's on the right here. Sticks out like a sore thumb in the House of Black but he has a good look. Was Buddy Murphy in NXT and later shortened to just Murphy on the main roster. I guess he felt he needed to keep the Buddy name in an effort to sound recognizable but it sounds kinda dumb. Dude's indy name was Matt Silva which sounded way better to me.

Quote:
Fear Factor would be a great tag team name. I'm sure someone's done it. Yes, I know of the Faces of Fear but that doesn't count.
Could absolutely see it being a couple of high flying dudes in a team like that. Knowing WWE they'd actually turn it into a team about the show though, show them backstage eating gross shit etc. And they'd probably try to reach out to Joe Rogan because we live in hell.

Quote:
OK, I looked up what these guys looked like and no freaking way a dude like Omega is hoisting up a dude like Lee for that.
Kenny's a strong dude but yeah I'd shit my britches if he could actually pull that off. Not everybody can possess Claudio's otherworldly strength.

Quote:
First Miro, then Moxley? WTF, does this game have a hard on for Kazarian?
I'm really surprised by some of these results. As the tournament progresses I try to schedule matches later and later that have higher stakes and it feels damn wrong that Kazarian is sitting there as a potential block winner in the early going. I like the guy but damn.

Quote:
What, is the Roshambo just a punt to the nuts?
a punt to the nuts would be funny, but nah it looks like this in its normal form, pretty good

My favorite iteration though was when he countered Jay Lethal's Lethal Injection finisher with it

Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote