View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 11:24 PM   #2593
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
A Block is almost assuredly going to Okada. They gave Cobb a great showing last year but he's the only real other threat in the block and Okada's taken him down already. Can't say I'd be surprised to see Okada go 6-0 in his block at worst, and really I think they'd get him to the finals and have him lose there unless he's just gonna have a dominant repeat.

B Block is meant to be Jay White's to lose but don't know if they'll want to run Okada vs. White back yet again in the semis or finals (they've not conclusively said that the semis are A vs B, C vs D). White faces Tama on the final day and they've had longstanding business with White getting GOD and Jado booted from Bullet Club. Could actually see it being a situation where Tama beats him with botched Gedo interference, meaning Tama will get a title match that he'll lose and maybe a spot in the semi-finals. They could also have SANADA backdoor his way into winning the block with a Tama win.

C Block as mentioned will definitely come down to Naito vs. ZSJ on the final day. I'm not entirely sure if they're giving Naito one last run up the main event ranks but I'd really hope they can get him a spot in the finals.

D Block comes down to Ospreay vs. Juice on the final day, safe bet would be Ospreay I suppose as he'd be the more credible finals threat plus it's a logical result as Juice has physical possession of Ospreay's US title.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote