View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 04:47 PM   #141
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Speaking purely from a business model perspective, not whatever podcaster or "wrasslin talking head" people love/hate.

Not even talking about it from a "mark's" perspective. I just don't believe they are focusing on their in-ring product so much as branding and shit like that, that is more "behind the scenes".

They homogenized entrances, some themes (the CFO$ era), promos (even down to generic phrases and cadence), etc.

They just wanna take this product, that is "there" but "dependable" and put it out in as many formats as possible. I expect the "next gen" of top talent to go the way of "Miz & Mrs" in a much more prominent way. That's the kinda focus I'm referencing, and definitely seems the way they are going. I'm not discounting their NXT program or whatever..... but that is also kinda paramount to them "keeping things same samey".

Strictly my opinion, but there's only so many god damn times you can do Roman v Brock and get people to STILL care. On the flip-side, you have die-hards who will pay to watch them do the same shit literally every day.

It'll be interesting, maybe?, to see where it all falls.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote