View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 09:43 AM   #3242
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by Morton's Steakhouse

Haven (not Havoc) is supposed to be kind of like this messianic leader. He used to head this stable called the Order as a heel, if you can imagine something like the Ministry. Only his alignment has changed so it's just this same kind of doctrine-driven guy but he's beating the shit out of bad guys. The name Haven is supposed to conjure imagery of just that: a safe haven, a savior. His attire would be mostly white but invoke a sense of authority and order, almost church-like. Wrakk is along the lines of Wrath or Rhyno, just a monster of dude who looks jacked and terrifying as all fuck. It made sense to me once I had Haven as a face that eventually I'd put them together in a program.

Tom Foley being a descendant of the Hardcore legend himself would be something. I actually think I could have fun with that idea, if a little mean-spirited. "Yo, "DAD"! Maybe you'd have turned out to be a decent father if grandpa actually had the balls to cane you!!!"

I swear I never thought of a threesome thing with Lang and the Lady Liberties but if you want to go by the profile pics I assigned to Katie and Zoey I wouldn't fault Lang one bit. Hell, I'd give the sucker a raise and have him headline WrestleMania if some fucker managed to pull that off. The Liberties would have to dump the wholesome Female Team Angle thing I gave them.

There's certainly more to come with Nathan's plans. Again, wouldn't fault the dude for trying and succeeding to bed a couple of hot southern gals. I blame Rogue from X-Men for giving me that slight kink in the back of my head.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote