View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 04:14 AM   #3233
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by Electric Mayhem

I am deeply saddened that we never got Heidenreich/Little Johnny vs. R-Truth/Little Jimmy headlining a show. Fucking God can make an appearance and get a PPV payoff but why let anyone else get in on that action?

I'm snickering to myself picturing someone like Michael Hotbody in real life actually going through the trouble of writing a bunch of bullshit letters just for the sake of a segment. Although I suppose I would have to award them points for dedication and initiative. The movement to get his name as absurdly long as possible before his inevitable loss continues! His whole entrance and match for WrestleMania would make one hell of a Day 1.

I could only keep the World Title vacant for so long. The thing is the year-long suspensions of both Fleming and Wrakk fucked the timing up for a lot of the planned programs surrounding the title. The Hell in a Cell blow off was supposed to have been WAY earlier and Wrakk was supposed to be the champion going into this year's 'Mania. Thankfully I haven't had to suspend anymore nutcases for that long. Reigns in particular had better not fuck up because of what I have in store for him. I figure sometime after December I have him refuse to wrestle anymore before his cash-in because he's nothing to gain and just have him sit on his ass in the crowd but he'll only agree to a match if someone offers him something worth his while. Him not needing to be in the Rumble frees up a slot at least.

The two ladies that I have that are ready to be called up, Katy and Ainsley, might as well get called up. I burn through women's matches and feuds a lot quicker than I do with the men on account of the smaller numbers. Johann is indeed a fun name but I just wish he didn't blow so hard. That's what the women are for.

Giving Luscious more money is absolutely a priority but then I have to question what I'm giving Jenna and then there's conflict and then Adam Hail and Simon Bennett are all "WTF, bro?" and then I have to be all "Dudes, have you SEEN them?" and then it's just a lot of negotiating. Someone has to get dumped to offset the cost and it's certainly not going to be the people who look amazing in the shower.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote