View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 03:41 AM   #3229
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by Sin Cara's penis shirt

Zed actually emailed me about him and Eddy not clicking. He actually suggested someone else to work with and I forgot who it was but I know it was a cruiserweight, which raised some eyebrows. I wonder if the DUD show effect screwed things up for them even more. It just angers me that it had to happen at all considering there were a couple of guaranteed bangers that would've been awesome without it, like Naomi and Eclypse, but that's clearly not the last we're going to see of them.

I didn't really want to move the belts off Faith and Jenna but they were mainly chosen to give the new titles a boost of credibility. I've got options for them now that they don't have the belts. Obviously I can just have them chase them again but they can easily be moved back into the singles picture. Dusk can always use an opponent to help her get over.

Michael Hotbody showed that table who was boss! I've actually wanted to see something like that in real life where some douche lucks into a victory because everybody else took themselves out. Imagine if all the participants of the Royal Rumble were eliminated before the 30th guy came out.

Hail turning on Bennett was always the plan but originally I had wanted to do it on the night of the gauntlet. It would've been funny to make this big stink of their return and participation only for Hail to fuck it all up. Both guys can be a boost to the upper-card and this way I can better manage their appearances so I'm not coughing up half a million all the time.

I will be crowning a new Unified Champion on Raw, though. Vacant has had its day in the sun long enough.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote