View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 01:30 PM   #3222
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
Yeesh, what world are we living in where Vito gets in a show before I do?

I was about 50-60% done with my next write-up but then the shit storm of last week went down and there was that brief moment after I flipped the fuck out at the world. I need to get back to my place of Zen so I can continue on. Good on you, though, for finding another avenue to provide me with more Britt Baker.
This is more or less in line with those old No Mercy or SmackDown sims. I just booked the show (well, in this case I used the real life Revolution card that is happening tonight) and watched the CPU play it out. Fire Pro is possibly the best game ever for simming because there's near-unlimited customization options, an unlimited roster, and the CPU logic makes matches fun.

Of course, the CPU making the calls also means you're gonna have some fairly ridiculous outcomes. Upsets can and do happen (see: Isiah Kassidy pinning Sting). I remember in SmackDown HCTP, Rico won my Royal Rumble and I had to then play out the Road to WrestleMania putting Rico in matches that he mostly lost since he was now in there with high profile talent, and then he somehow won the World Heavyweight Title when I simmed the Mania match anyway

As it turns out there's a tag team mod in the game that, if activated, will allow you to book a 6-man battle royal but the tag teams will know not to attack each other. So I probably could've done the triple threat tag after all. Ah well.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote