View Single Post
Old 03-05-2022, 04:15 PM   #3216
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Not a booking sim per se but I turned on Fire Pro and decided to run tomorrow night's AEW Revolution card as best I could and I watched the CPU duke it out. The results were as follows:

Buy-In:

Hook submitted QT Marshall with the Redrum, 92%

Kris Statlander pinned “Legit” Leyla Hirsch with the Big Bang Theory, 75%

6-Man Tag Team Match: Erick Redbeard and Death Triangle (PAC and Penta Oscuro) defeated The House of Black (Malakai Black, Brody King, and Buddy Matthews). Penta pinned Malakai with the Pentagon Driver, 82%

Main Card:

“The American Dragon” Bryan Danielson pinned Jon Moxley with the Running Knee, 93%

Jade Cargill pinned Tay Conti with Jaded to retain the TBS Championship, 65%

6-Man Tornado Tag Match: The Andrade-Hardy Family Office (Andrade El Idolo, Matt Hardy, and Isiah Kassidy) defeated Darby Allin, Sting, and Sammy Guevara. Kassidy pinned Sting with a School Boy, 68%

Face of the Revolution Ladder Match...unfortunately ladder matches aren’t in Fire Pro so I simply did a battle royal figuring the last man in the ring would retrieve the contract for a future TNT Title shot
-Wardlow eliminates “Absolute” Ricky Starks
-Keith Lee eliminates “Freshly Squeezed” Orange Cassidy
-Wardlow eliminates Keith Lee
-Christian Cage eliminates Wardlow
-Christian Cage eliminates Powerhouse Hobbs to win the “ladder match”, 74%

Eddie Kingston pinned Chris Jericho with a head-and-arm suplex, 89%

Triple Threat Tag Team Match for the AEW World Tag Team Championship...more rule changes here since triple threat tags aren’t possible, I turned it into triple threats:
-Jungle Boy defeated Matt Jackson (The Young Bucks) and Kyle O’Reilly (reDragon) via roll up on Jackson, 81%
-Luchasaurus defeated Nick Jackson (The Young Bucks) and Bobby Fish (reDragon) via Mesozoic Moonsault on Jackson, 67%
Because they both won their triple threats, Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus retain the AEW World Tag Team Championship, 74%

Thunder Rosa defeated Dr. Britt Baker via ref stoppage after Britt was knocked out cold with the Fire Thunder Driver, Thunder Rosa is your NEW AEW Women’s World Champion, 91%

Dog Collar Match...another match not allowed in Fire Pro so I subbed it with another old school match, a Texas Death Match:
CM Punk defeated MJF when MJF failed to answer the 10 count after being pinned via GTS, 100%

Adam Cole pinned “Hangman” Adam Page with the Boom to become the NEW AEW World Champion, 92%
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote