View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 04:43 PM   #63721
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
I think the complaints are less about legacy, and more about not wanting to see old men sloppily fumble around the ring, when they have young, capable athletes that can go.

Obviously spectacle is a big part of wrestling, but at some point, if the wrestling itself is bad enough, the spectacle can't make up for it.
I think that last years Mania card was a good attempt at trying to have a little of everything each night, though one of the nights was a lot better than the other.

Having the legend returns bout is standard for Mania so I don't think having Austin or Taker, Cena or Triple H, Booker T or Shawn Michaels, whoever they use, it's for the better of the whole show in one way or another.

I feel like each year we get to Mania all of us say "I wish Money in the Bank was available for Mania"... I say it again. I get the stadium event though that's better but damn I miss having that option for Mania.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote