Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 01:18 PM   #3295
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Do people really think that? I mean I can't make it through a WWE episode but it's undeniable the talent that they have, the stars that are there and the potential stars and characters that are being creatively malnourished.

I do think that there is something to be said for the newer WWE fan. They may not know how bad it is right now, some people blindly love 3 hours of Raw. WWE has some great stars like Bobby Lashley, Roman, Drew, Brock, Ronda, Charlotte, Becky, Orton, Riddle, AJ and ton's more probably. But they also have those newer talents like Gable, Theory or Omos, NXT guys like Gunther, Tyler Bate, Pete Dune... WWE should be booking those younger talents and potential stars against those guys like Roman, Lashley and Orton etc... but their booking just so trash and repetitive and seems to never offer anything interesting.

WWE could easily have the best shows in wrestling if they had someone writing them that really cared about producing a good show for wrestling fans that also would please their outside interests and sponsors. But they can so easily rely on those fans that are too stupid to know the difference.
Yeah, it’s based off a rant Bryan Alvarez had on his show. The WWE doesn’t know how to create any stars, whereas AEW has created its four pillars and Britt Baker and they’re all definitely stars.

Now, he probably doesn’t really think that, but that’s the message being spread.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote