View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 09:49 AM   #2513
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Wrestle Kingdom Cards:

Night 1

IWGP World Heavyweight Championship: Shingo Takagi (C) [L.I.J.] vs Kazuchika Okada [CHAOS]

IWGP Jr Heavyweight Championship: El Desperado (C) [Suzuki-gun] vs Hiromu Takahashi [L.I.J.]

IWGP Tag Team Championships: Zack Sabre Jr and Taichi [Suzuki-gun] vs Hirooki Goto and YOSHI-HASHI [CHAOS]

NEVER Openweight: Tomohiro Ishii (C) [CHAOS] vs EVIL [Bullet Club]

Special Singles Match: Katsuyori Shibata [Main Unit] vs X

Tetsuya Naito, SANADA and BUSHI [L.I.J.] vs Jeff Cobb, Will Ospreay and Great O-Khan [United Empire]

Hiroshi Tanahashi, Ryusuke Taguchi and Rocky Romero [Main Unit/CHAOS] vs KENTA, El Phantasmo and Taiji Ishimori [Bullet Club]

YOH [CHAOS] vs SHO [Bullet Club]

King of Pro Wrestling Rumble

Night 2

IWGP World Heavyweight Championship: Takagi or Okada (C) vs Will Ospreay [United Empire]

IWGP US Championship - No DQ: KENTA (C) [Bullet Club] vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi [Main Unit]

Tetsuya Naito [L.I.J.] vs Jeff Cobb [United Empire]

SANADA [L.I.J.] vs Great O-Khan [United Empire]

NEVER 6-Man: EVIL, Yujiro Takahashi and SHO (C) [Bullet Club] vs. YOH, Goto and YOSHI-HASHI [CHAOS]

IWGP Jr Tag Team Championships: Robbie Eagles and Tiger Mask IV (C) [Main Unit/CHAOS] vs Rocky Romero and Ryusuke Taguchi[Main Unit/CHAOS] vs El Phantasmo and Taiji Ishimori [Bullet Club]

King of Pro Wrestling Four Way (the final 4 from the previous night's Rumble)

Stardom Match: Starlight Kid and Mayu Iwatani vs Saya Kamitani and Tam Nakano
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote