Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 04:45 PM   #2941
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
There wasn’t really a war, dude. It was a short-term angle. Hence why it ended short-term. Yes, people absolutely would have complained if NXT was sent packing. 100%. People are complaining that they won.

There a bunch of reasons to put Charlotte in a different environment. A fresh use for Charlotte herself. A chance to look at Rhea Ripley. Taking one NXT program and giving it the Mania stage to encourage people to check it out (not a giant marketing campaign to go all-out). I don’t get how someone sees Charlotte in NXT and goes “Holy shit, the WWE are REALLY trying here!” I feel like I’m repeating myself, but it makes no sense. A proper Raw/NXT crossover? Sure. That’d be them hot-shotting both sides. But sending Charlotte to NXT for a temporary spell? No.
Why do you keep mentioning people complaining? Do you actually think Vince put NXT over to avoid the internet complaining? If not then how is it relevant? I’m saying it was a dumb idea. If you think it was done to avoid the internet complaining then it was an even dumber idea. If you don’t think that’s why it was done then what’s your point?

Charlotte heading over at the same time COULD have been for reasons other than trying to legitimize it as a 3rd brand. The fact that it coincided with NXT winning a battle for brand supremacy out of the blue though...

Last edited by #1-norm-fan; 12-09-2021 at 05:04 PM.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote