View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 12:10 AM   #21
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
Loving the dynamic between Kate and Clint in the newest episode. The origin bit at the beginning might seem a bit cliché but it's kind of touching and answers a lot. Nice touch with the hand. Of course we get the obligatory "Oh, me wearing the actual comic costume would be dumb" bit but the car chase is certainly the highlight.
The best part about it is that they've established that she's pretty shit at drawing, at least veering somewhat from the "oh, look, I'm good at everything" trope. She can make with the archery and kinda hold her own in a fight, but then her stealth is so-so, her spying is amateur level, though you can see she kinda gets the concept of blending in, but not really.

Finally started watching this (truthfully, forgot it started). I don't give a fuck what any of you say, I'd be interested if they made a full production of "Rogers: The Musical" One-Shot style.

SPOILER: show
(tagging out of respect, just in case) Also, I agree with KD's assessment of the stepdaddy thing: there are *way* too many "Armando the (number)" for him not to exude the smell of red herring. I wouldn't be surprised if the dude hanging around the deaf-mute badass is an Armando. All dialogue also plays way too fast and loose with the pronoun game about who is actually in charge of what. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it ends up being Kate's mom or presumed dead dad. A security company is a great front for a criminal enterprise since you can keep an eye on your competition or even "direct traffic" as it were.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote