View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 06:12 PM   #6662
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
That’s not meant as a shot at you, drave. I’m being sincere in that I don’t understand it and am just so far removed from that mentality now. I don’t get how it “ruins” a match. But I also don’t get why the internet cries about rematches when nearly everyone works the same and whether two parties have wrestled before has got nothing to do with the story either.
I think there’s a link there; the fuck finish usually leads to a rematch. When you’ve gone 15 minutes on TV only to end via shenanigans you’ve often given the fans at least part of what they want. The law of diminished returns suggests that whatever the guys do the next time we’ve already seen a chunk of it. There are of course guys that people are happy to see over and over again (“Fight forever” if you will) but I don’t think I’m one of them. You know Owens and Zayn will always have a banger but I saw them have a banger in NXT with some good storyline behind it, I don’t need to see it repeatedly. The fuck finish is a heads up that I’m probably getting a second helping.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote