View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 07:52 AM   #5094
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
Oh I'm gonna finish if only because I like the story. The formula of the game is very repetitive though. I thought it was a bit more open world than this when I started. My choice of class has made it a slog too. Everything is doable solo so far like I wanted but it is just so slow going due to the stunted damage of the devestator. Seeing as I am only interested in the story really I just decided to hack tf out of my character; God mode, infinite ammo, rapid fire, no recoil and increased drop rates. No challenge now but it's nice being able to just plow through things and see the world and get the story without the grind.

It's funny how easy it was to hack this considering it's always online and is meant to be played with others.

Careful, as it is a "live service" game and they can yank your account if caught.

LPT: Youtube the story next time instead of putting yourself through whatever Outriders wants to be
drave is offline   Reply With Quote