View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 07:56 PM   #3182
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I love how even on my giant gaming monitor, Michael Hotbody's entire introduction takes up more than a full line. Pretty soon to read his intro the announcer will have to pull out a list the same size Jericho used when he wanted to read his 1,004 holds.

The matches were all greatness as per usual but the segment writing was just excellent. I popped for the Cross/Jacobs bit. Doing the butler gimmick and the butler has just CENA NUFF and goes off. And I popped for the arm in the steel chair spot, such a simple but effective way to do an injury angle. Now Jacobs can be a dick and pull a Bob Orton, using his cast for long after the injury heals.

Shit...that Quint marketing would be so good. He'd better be your top merch seller within a year!

The Tick was outstanding. I've always wanted to parody some of those characters in one of my games. Die Fledermaus is a superhero that doesn't want to be a superhero...Orange Cassidy is a pro wrestler that doesn't want to be a pro wrestler. It works!

OK if that American Maid outfit is the get up then I'm ALL IN but yeah I suppose Wonder Woman is a more logical comparison anything that gets me Googling Gal Gadot pics is a win in my book. Weirdly my desk seems to be raising up at the very mention of her.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote