View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 01:19 PM   #6330
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
does darby allen benifit from doing a favor for the guy last seen getting toyed with for 3 rounds by a fighter with no pro wins and is so underwhelming that even in vctory in front of a very large buyrate cant get booked for his second profight anywhere on planet earth?

we know, for a complete fact, that cm punk could get rolled over by any random street thug 100% of the time. he was completely out wrestled, specifically, the entire fight. from a fighter his size.

most of the audience is larger than punk. mos of the audience could wax punks ass in their own minds. probably in actuality as well even. but the mind is the only thing that matters. and if you remove the IWC and their roughly 1 million viewship everyone knows this as fact

if youre bringing punk in the goal has to be to bring in eyeballs. is it unreasonable to address this elephant? does anyone benifit from ignoring it?
This is cogent reasoning, but to play devil’s advocate — do they get anything out of addressing it either? I think, in their minds, they’ve done the “Does Punk still have it?” thing, which the Darby match was probably intended to be.

Does bringing up he got his ass kicked in the UFC cool him off to even that crowd as well as to the people who would already be cold on him anyway.

I don’t think his film career has helped him either. He did this movie where he got ghost cum on his face or something. I’ve heard him spoken of as a shitty actor, lol.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote