View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 11:29 PM   #3174
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I was gonna comment but then I saw Luscious and had to take a break for reasons.

Anyway I'm back now.

I absolutely love the loophole Hotbody is trying to use here. For some reason I actually remember it happening in WWE at one point. I think Orton was trying to recruit members for Legacy or something and Orton ended up deciding that only Cody could join the group because he got the pin, so his partner in the match was therefore shit out of luck and out of the group. It's a brilliant way to take this angle...I know it doesn't make Ozzy very happy though. Shame he got an eyelash at the worst possible moment.

I can only imagine Hail and Bennett are making it rain at the strip club with the bag of cash they are handed after every single appearance.

Ziggy pointing out the inherent silliness of two talk shows in a single night, but it progressed what it needed to with the dissolving of Eclypse and Naomi's team. That'll set up a fire title match I'm sure.

The Hunters ending their run together totally got me in the feels I was waiting for Burnie Dunkelman to debut and try to salvage the group from breaking apart entirely.

Seth Von Kamp probably deserves to continue being pushed to the moon, belting out another 5 star classic right after a GOAT level match with Reigns is excellent stuff. BAH GAWD Haven is back! Time to pick that up where they've left off.

But the true highlight of the show of course is the triumphant return and subsequent title victory of the greatest World Champion of all time. FUCK YEAH, let's go Vacant!!!

Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote