View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 11:08 PM   #3172
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Some end of the month notes as we roll into October:

Here are some birthdays. Had some development guys also celebrate but best to keep them under wraps for right now: Moses McKay (30), Shawn Dangerson (36), Salvatore Scabbia (26), Vinnie LaPaige (25), Wrakk (32), Rick Hilton (26)

Was worried that the game was going to fuck me by sending Dangerson on the path to retirement. He can't retire just yet, not before finally winning the Cruise....er, hey, look at this alternate profile of Luscious which is totally not a distraction....

Let Kelley Hayes' contract expire. Wasn't really doing anything with her these last few years and I need as much budget as possible to justify spoiling Jenna and buying her love the paychecks for Adam Hail and Simon Bennett.

Got 5 NXT guys who I'm told are ready to go. I'LL be the judge of that. Here's the skinny:

Ethan Lang: Only 23, not charismatic but probably the most skilled as far as in-ring goes. Need to decide which manager gets him.

Katie Fraser: 25, don't really like the name. Also poor in the charisma department but a good hand.

Laura England: 24, less talented than Katie but more charismatic. I'll probably just feud the two of them to get them both up in the overness.

Neil Quint: 24, cruiserweight. His speed is the only top stat but his charisma is a 90. He'll be a keeper.

Zoey Turner: 23, the least talented and least charismatic of all. Not sure where she'll fit in, if I even decide to keep her.

Nothing else really major happening. I'll try to get Raw done before tomorrow is over.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote