View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 08:56 AM   #5035
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
Tales of Arise just went in dry on me. Fighting some enemies just above my level on one screen only to get mobbed by a group 35 levels above me on the next.

Played the fook outta the demo, but combat got boring after a while. It's cool and fun for a bit tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
Kena: Bridge of Spirits and Diablo 2 locked and pre-loaded on the PS5 for Tuesday. Lost Judgement coming at the end of the week.

About to get very busy.

Ugh, cancelled my Diablo II pre-order because it just doesn't play well on console. I can appreciate the inventory system, but it's shit on console. Period. And I played this game daily, for over a decade. Made a ton of IRL Money off ebaying shit, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Still playing Hades. Still awesome.. On like my 54th run and I'm still only at the tip of the iceberg in terms of completion.

Man, it does feel kinda fun, but the repetitiveness gets me Still have it installed to give it a go again sometime.... but yeah. Probably because I have only 1-2 hours of game time, if I'm lucky.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote