View Single Post
Old 08-22-2021, 11:33 PM   #61115
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
How many videos are on the WWE youtube, though? They likely posted it and forgot about it. Like I did that one time when I posted a whiny song I wrote. Oddly enough, I forgot about the ass video shortly after I watched it. Because I don't really care to look at CM Punk's ass.

Also, a lot of folks bring up the vitriol fans had towards Roman Reigns. A lot of that was a combination of the same Toxic Fanbase that hates everything that doesn't cater exclusively to them hating a guy who doesn't cater to them and having the misfortune of trying to figure out who he was during a huge push. I mean, Sufferin' Succotash, he was doing what he could to make the shit they gave him look good, but it took another good 5 years until he got to where he needed to be.

I mention Reigns here because the fans loved him until they didn't. They stopped loving him right around the time CM Punk whined about having to make Roman Reigns look strong despite having to beat 3 guys in a match. He whined about having to deal with Ryback, as well. Ryback was kind of dead in the water at that point, but Reigns was still there and still rising. So he took the brunt of the vitriol.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote